Oct 30, 2019
Jane Tabachnick is an award winning publicity mentor and book
publisher. She helps entrepreneurs share their message widely by
becoming authors and leveraging PR.
Named one of the top 100 people online by Fast Company, she has
been featured in Inc, BusinessInsider and other media, and hosts
The PR Authority Minute micropodcast.
On this podcast, you will hear:
- Sitting in that place where there is no reason to feel what we
feel but we feel it anyway. There is a closeness that I felt with
her from the moment I met her.
- How interesting it is to note, between the two of her parents
more who criticized her and one who loved her.
- Pain avoidance or pleasure
- How the outlook of someone who avoids pain is difference from
the outlook of seeking pleasure and what would happen if we changed
- Experiencing the mind blowing image of fireworks that she
experiences in the change that could happen?
- Hear how simple the change is. It is one simple change of
- Hear how simple it is to choose that change and a place in her
life where she made that change.
- What is the thing that allows us to move from the place where
we continue to do what we have always done to that moment where we
walk into the room and feel completely secure?
- How to confront the “monkey mind” those silly conversations
that drive us.
- An interesting feeling I got that didn’t resonate with Jane and
the conversation that followed.
- Hear about The Mirror Maker.
- Hear the discussion we have around the critical mind and the
- What writing books with people has shown her that has surprised
- Hear her advice for those people who are worried about getting
bad reviews on their book or their life.
- Everything comes down to the voice that criticizes us and the
one that honors us
- The beautiful moment of pause when you realize you created
something that people are reading or listening to.
- What happens for you when someone doesn’t like what you are
- How every conversation we have is in one way or another is a
conversation with our mom or dad. And how to heal that place
through writing a book.
- How the books we write are not the ones we need to teach, but
the ones we must need to read.
- How what Jane sees she needs from the work she is doing is how
important it is for her to step out from behind the scenes and into
- When we move our piece to find where our peace is, we find
- How important it is to keep evolving and moving to a more
accepting self loving place.
- The shift of consciousness that is called Micro-Podcast.
- The move from a push way of business to an attract way of
- How it came as a result of something else being too much
- A perfect way to share yourself or your business in bite size
- A great way to share your golden nuggets, get your message out
there and build an audience
- It is as easy as speaking into your phone and pushing publish
and how Jane will help you in any steps you need help with
- And how you can repurpose that content in other places as
- The beauty of the perceptual change that happens in any change
- The one thing Jane recommends that people could do to make the
world a better place.
Her contact information:
Here is the place to go to receive her free report on Flash
Briefing. They are a fabulous way to get your message out there,
and the opportunity is wide open right now.
Here is the link to download the Flash Briefing Report http://bit.ly/60SecondPodcast
Jane is also about to launch a 90 day group book
writing/publishing program and if you are interested in that please
find her on her website below.