Jul 6, 2020
After an earlier career in finance and a stint with teaching,
Rich has spent the last 20 years helping build an insurance
brokerage firm which is still his profession. In his 'other' life,
Rich has spent the last 10 years coaching his kids in various
sports, and, learning as many lessons as he taught, or maybe more.
He loves being a Dad, coaching and leading.
He is active in the community and values making an impact in
other people's lives as he tries to be the best version of himself
he can be, while also taking himself lightly (when he knows
Rich's podcast, A Richer Life, was
inspired by a mission of creating A Richer Life for himself and
inspiring others to do the same. He is excited to explore other
peoples courageous journeys and help encourage others to dive deep
into whatever 'fear' is holding them back and go for whatever 'it'
is for them.
you can learn more about him and his podcast by going to:
IG: a richerlife
FB: A Richer Life
If I could say one thing to the World, it would be:
love is the answer to everything and personal freedom comes with
what you will hear on this podcast:
- my conversation with Rich feels like a conversation with a
brother and the climate that exist as the backdrop of our
conversation brings meaning to the pivots Rich has made in his
- understanding the statement personal freedom comes from
- George Floyd, Racism and Black Lives Matter and another point
- how do we get to the other side of all of this?
- everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions, white,
black, yellow, red whatever color we are, we all need to take
responsibility for the way we show up
- here is the Harvard Implicit test I spoke of:https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
- be courageous enough to have these sweaty palm
- how do we create a richer life for the people who have been on
the other side of this equation? releasing the trauma . . .
- what is needed to get past this trauma
- being a little bit better than we were
- what does personal responsibility brings personal freedom
- how important is it for people to heal by simply telling their
- do we have to go through what people are going through to help
- what it is like to be traveling in an RV during Coved 19 and
meeting the real people of America. what are the people you are
meeting on your trip like?
- we are in this game “to do human better” and how we need things
like alternative media sources like the podcasts that we are doing
need to happen to show the good stories of our life
- hear a simple explanation about why it is so important to “do
- what is one thing that surprises him on the road trip he is
- getting in harmony with the bigger world around us brings a new
- human being vs. human doing
- if your life is not up to you, who is it up to?
- the brutal truth spoken with compassion and empathy
- when we experience trauma, we feel alone. where place does
vulnerability play in this cycle.
- hear how he answers, is this the world that you alwaysdreamed
of handing over to your children and hear what Rich wants to share
with you to make life better.
- forgiveness and acceptance
- all of us are here to help each other and we all need help
- when you have the choice to be right or kind, be kind!
to learn more about Daniel B. Levin, please go to:
to get The Mosaic, please go to:
or go to amazon:
to subscribe to my YouTube channel, please go here: