May 11, 2020
Paul Zelizer is one of the first business coaches to focus on
the needs of conscious business owners and social entrepreneurs and
is the founder of Awarepreneurs. Paul helps spiritual entrepreneurs
grow their businesses to new level while staying true to their
In this podcast you will hear. . .
- the perception he had, the questions he asked and the
experiences he had when he was 9 years old
- hear the amazing question a young boy said to his new baby
- does the imprint our parents give us stay with us and set the
stage for the work we do later
- the story of a family friend and how the words she said changed
- diving into that moment when that family friend saw Paul and
tryed to flush out exactly what she did in that pivotal moment,
what was it about her demeaner or about her that got through when
other can’t get through
- hear how what he created filled up a need he had;
- what is enlightened self interest
- the single biggest gift, Freud’s idea of love and work and
- what is what we give to others trying to give to us if we would
- the search for community, white flight and swastikers, and what
you grew up with that was never meant to be anything but just
creates a miss in our experience of what we want.
- creating a diverse community of people that now feeds his soul
and the souls of others.
- how our deepest longing also scares us.
- the power of the circle in indigenous community vs the
hierarchal cultural we grew up in
- what is one thing that could lean the world away from the
nightmare into the fig
- the single most powerful thing we have in where we put out
human attention. when we align our attention to our ideals the
world becomes a beautiful place.
ways to find more out about paul:
Please visit: The Awarepreneurs Community,
ways to find more out about danny:
to get my book, The Mosaic:
or to amazon::