Aug 25, 2019
Dr. Anna Yusim is a Stanford- and Yale-educated, internationally recognized psychiatrist based in Manhattan. On the Clinical Faculty at Yale, Dr. Yusim is the best-selling author of the book, Fulfilled, which was named in the 23 Life-Changing Books by Forbes Magazine.
She has lived, worked and travelled to over 50 countries, published over 100 articles on various topics in mental health, and helped over 1000 people live happier, more meaningful life.
In the podcast, we spoke about:
* The meeting place between the provability of science and the unprovable knowing of spirituality.
* The power and influence of the passion of mentors and the search to find self
* The individuation process, identity and self and how do we own airpower separate from al the other voices in our head. we live in an interconnected world.
* Finding the voice of our soul admits the voice of our mentors, and pull of our success, and the way we protect ourselves with our intellect.
* Control vs. Surrender
* What happens in that moment of surrender?
* There is a force greater than us that wants to help us get where we need to go.
* Leaving the intellectual experience to the experience of the experience.
* The pain and pleasure of her Soul Mate experience.
* This is just the tip of the iceberg. Listen now to her the rest of this fabulous interview.
Here are her social media handles: