May 3, 2020
After a career that scaled the heights of corporate success as a
CEO of global companies, Angell Deer decided to completely change
his life and made a life-changing commitment to helping others in
their search for peace, harmony and happiness.
During the last 10 years and his transformative journeys across
Asia & South America, Angell had rare opportunities to study
and meditate with master healers and teachers of all faiths. He is
trained in Shamanism, Plant Medicine, Reiki healing, Sufi Healing,
Sound Healing, Shamanic Breathwork, Meditation.
In 2015, Angell opened The Sanctuary Shamanic Healing Center on
his property in the Catskills where he does in depth work with his
clients, hosts workshops, run retreat in the USA and Peru, and
cultivates the land for organic vegetable farming, plant medicine
here is what you will hear on this podcast
- the amazing feeling of meeting a stranger and feeling like you
have known them for years
- that moment where Angell made a life changing decision to leave
running a major global corporation to do the spiritual work that
his soul needed that brought him to open up a retreat in the
Catskills called The Sanctuary
- we only change when life becomes unacceptable
- the real feelings that came when he made this decision
- hear what he felt when he saw himself 40 years down the
- the moment he collapsed walking off the stage of receiving a
big award and seeing what success is
- did he ever think to go back to life he used to do?
- the search for meaning and what we give meaning to
- what are you praying for?
- the early warning signs that it is time to give up what we know
we have to give up but are scared to give up.
- the technique to fast forward our life to the moment we are on
our deathbed and to ask are with happy with the life we have
- the unresolved question of purpose, the pain it causes and the
process of numbing that pain
- if you were to die tomorrow, god forbid, would you be happy
with the life that you have lived or is the music of your life
still unseen inside your soul?
- if I were to die in the next hour, would I be content with the
relationships I have had and the way I showed up in those
relationships? have I done what I came here to do.
- the fear of plunging into love and giving ourselves entirely so
that we can be the person we want to be unveiled
- the experience of oneness and the fear that came
- the revealing of the shadow and the beautiful opportunity to
- a different helpful view of fear
- the Shamanic path lives in the middle
- an exquisite image of a mother with no arms the buddhist call
- the work he does is an invitation to a way of life, a shift of
being and a change of narrative
- the butterfly effect of love
- what surprised him most about the second version of his
- the beautiful capacity we have to really connect and what
happens when we do.
- the paradox of my life is not about me, it is about others and
there is no others.
- what medicine do we bring that allows the CEO to heal the
Shaman and the Shaman to heal the CEO
- the hopeful pessimist and the hopeless optimist
- the one thing he would offer that the world do
Website and Social media