May 1, 2020
Kedarji has more than 30 years of experience in the field of
whole life transformation, combining his 4 pillars of total
well-being - 1. The Spiritual Power, 2. Improved Mental State, 3.
Emotional Resilience, 4. Vibrant Health – into an Ecology of
Well-Being that has transformed many lives.
He is the Founder of The Bhakta School of Transformation, an
Ohio-based not-for-profit public charity devoted to lasting Inner
Peace and Total Well-Being.
to learn more about the summit:
to learn more about the school
Free eBook Download to promote, as free gift for your viewers of
my interview – link is good through end of May, 2020
here is what you will hear on this podcast:
- raised in a performing arts family and raised on tour by a
world renown opera and a very gifted stage manager. hear how
travelling on tour with them influenced him throughout his
- he and his brother were raised to be a performing artists and
they acted in a Broadway musical when he was 7 and his brother was
- what his mom gave him to allow him to stand on Broadway at the
age of 7
- the gift of respecting human dignity
- karma, collective karma and the change of values
- the importance of being spiritually anchored to the power
- what is the understanding that allows the breakthrough in life
- are we really all that separate and different?
- what is equality consciousness?
- how would life change if you were able to see god in
- without experience, knowledge is worthless. the experience of
the 3 deep breaths
- experience the experience of passively watching the thoughts
- the place that is essential for us to go to
- the ongoing practice that culminates in moving from problems to
peace. but just because we start the practice doesn’t mean we won’t
experience problems at the beginning.
- relying on the only thing you really have
- a conversation around Covid -19
- hear how fear destroys intelligence
- if you are afraid reach out to others to learn what to do to
overcome that fear. company is everything.
- the four pillars of total wellbeing
- this world as a paradise of joy; waking up every morning with a
heart filled with happiness and joy
to contact danny, please check out his websites
to get a copy of my book, The Mosaic, please go to: http://a.co/dvgsgG3