Feb 26, 2020
Born in Hong Kong, raised in England and now residing in Los Angeles, Didi Wong is an Award Winning International Keynote Speaker, TV Producer, Business Mentor, Best-Selling Author and Angel Investor.
Didi is the CEO of The Yes Academy, a results driven educational mentorship program for entrepreneurs.
Listen to The Mosaic Podcast and hear
* To those who know The Mosaic Podcast, you know that the conversation is only a small part in the words we speak, be open to the energy that is pouring out from us.
* why she became a speaker and how her mentor was the impetus to her success
* when you go somewhere and feel drawn to someone and they have a program, just do it!when i
* how to win in the decision making process
* the power of a coach
* how she looks at challenges
* hear about confidence, connection and cash flow
* how she has gone through adversities and gained confidence
* how growing up in china and having a system of excellence and what happened when she did not do well in school
*what happened when she was sent to England to go to boarding school?
*how she dealt with not being smart enough and leaving the family and their home to go to England
* the questions she asked when her sister was great at school and wondering why she wasn’t
* growing up with a mom that was always critical what impact that had on her.
* the speak, scream, create a scene, destroy formula
* hear how when she felt more comfortable, she found herself. she was great in all the extra-curricular things and an environment that was not only educational
*the power of being complimentary and positive for the qualities people have rather than negative to what they don’t have
* how to live always as a student
* what she does with her and to not question the decision they have made in the lag time between knowing it will work and not believing it will come
*the art of saying cancel
* an explanation of faith
* from a compassionate place, show a person how you let go.
* the spirituality of yoga in the practice of letting go. when you think you have gone as far as you can go and the teacher says now go a little further. This is the beauty of the mentor.
* 2 stories of going out of your comfort zone. the story of the bear and the story of the notes
* what scares her the most now?
* when you get to those places where you are scared or not good enough, hear what comforts her
* if there was a quiet moment with another person, what would you really want to say?
* i so appreciate the honesty that Didi showed as she became more open, more vulnerable and real
* how what we do with our life helps us deal with the things in life that are hard.
* if she had a magic wand in her hand and could change one thing, what would she change?
to learn more about Didi Wong, go to these places:
LinkedIn: DIDI WONG
Please also see her online course and her one on one mentorship program.
To learn more about Danny, please go to these links:
to buy my book, The Mosaic: http://a.co/dvgsgG3